Experienced in the real estate and the integrated technology field.
My experience is shown as follows:
- 1987 thru 1988: Attended Roanoke College.
- 1989 thru 1995: Worked in maintenance for Genesis Properties. This consist of painting, sheetrock, framing, electrical, plumbing, roofing, and general maintenance.
- 1995 thru 1997: Managed rental homes for Genesis Properties. There were more than 200+ homes and growing when I started. I was in charge of showing, leasing, managing, work orders, UD’s, and evictions.
- 1997 thru 2000: Opened a computer service business. Self employed. Opened a restaurant and bar in downtown Richmond.
- 2000 thru 2002: Went back to work for Genesis. Was a Construction Forman for 3 jobs for Hunt Investments. These properties included the renovation of Dupont, Swansboro, and an addition for Village South apartments.
- 2003 thru 2018: IT tech and network manager for Genesis Properties.
- 2014 to present: Serving on Genesis Board of Directors and investor in Genesis Developments.
- 2018 to present: Opened Hunt Investment Properties, LLC. Real estate investment firm.